Bespoke Dried Florals
Longlasting and unique tailor made dried flower bouquets, arrangements, domes, wreaths and home decor.
Facebook: Beautiful & Botanical
Dried flower Care Advice
Dried flowers are pretty easy to take care of, here are some care tips which will help them stay looking beautiful for years to come.
1. Do not water (stems become mouldy & weak).
2. Avoid placing them direct sunlight. This increases the natural fading of fhe flowers.
3. Be gentle, they are fragile & become more fragile in time.
4. Place in a 'quiet' place. The less movement the better.
5. Be aware coloured stems may 'seep' dye.
6. Keep away from damp areas, while ensuring a good airflow.
7. Keep away from little people & furry friends (so they stay nicer for longer).
8. To dust use a hairdryer on a cool, slow setting or a soft paint brush.
9. If they need to be stored, avoid plastic containers. Cardboard or wooden boxes are preferable. Wrap lightly in tissue paper.
10. Most pampas grass moult which is part of the natural growth cycle.
11. To fluff up pampas use a hairdryer to make plumes fuller.
12. Once the pampas is arranged, hairspray can be used to fix plumes & help with shredding.
13. Avoid placing in rooms which get too hot. The heat can make the stems brittle.
Why Dried Flowers?
Dried flowers are timeless, they have the power to make time stand still, the charm and memories of the past.
▪︎They are of sustainable value, longlasting, versatile, durable and low maintenance.
▪︎Dried flowers can be used for all event decor. They can be prepared the day before and last longer, no wilting or dieing like fresh flowers.
▪︎Dried flowers come in all shapes, colours and sizes, with vast options available.
▪︎They are available through out all the seasons. Some dried flowers are dyed allowing a choice on trendy, modern and seasonal colours.
▪︎They add interesting tones and textures to your home decor.
▪︎Dried flowers are great value for money. They are a good investment for gifts, home decor & styling, as they can last up to a several years.
▪︎A beautiful gift that does not stop giving. A constant reminder in your home of generosity and love.
▪︎Perfect for hayfever sufferers. Dried flowers cannot cause hayfever related allergic reactions.
▪︎They are 100% natural and biodegradable, meaning they are eco-friendly and great for the environment. They are also sustainable as they are much less wasteful than fresh flowers.